Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Open Ring Roller
Dema on metalmeet.com
Homemade ring roller constructed with one side open to enable removal of complete rings without the necessity of dismantling part of the machine. Rollers are formed out of multiple roller bearings, so varying sizes can be inserted simultaneously to create different profiles.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!