Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outboard Drive Wrench
Katbird on garagejournal.com
Homemade wrench intended to facilitate the process of removing the retaining nut on an outboard drive unit. Fabricated from steel plate and 1/4" steel rods arrayed around a 4" hole. Half of a socket has been welded to the handle as a torque wrench mounting point.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!