Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outboard Lower Unit Tools
Schiada on johnsoldmercurysite.com
Homemade tools intended to facilitate the process of disassembling the lower drive units of older Mercury outboards. Consists of both a rear cone tool and a driveshaft nut removal tool. Driveshaft nut tool was fashioned from a surplus socket, tubing, and a nut.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!