Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outboard Lower Unit Tools
Schiada on johnsoldmercurysite.com
Homemade tools intended to facilitate the process of disassembling the lower drive units of older Mercury outboards. Consists of both a rear cone tool and a driveshaft nut removal tool. Driveshaft nut tool was fashioned from a surplus socket, tubing, and a nut.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!