Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oxygen/Propane Torch
Dave Ayers on daveayers.com
Homemade oxygen/propane torch based on a Microflame unit. Modified with a Benz-o-Matic oxygen fitting to facilitate use of ordinary 1.1 cubic foot O2 tanks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!