Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paint Booth
xpsyclonex2002 on hotrodders.com
Homemade paint booth constructed on a wood frame. Utilizes 6mm plastic sheets for the roof and thinner sheets for the walls. Aerosol adhesives are used to attach the plastic wall panels to the wooden studs. Paint booth features a negative air system with integral air filters.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!