Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paint Booth from Stove Hood
Alex Kung on pages.interlog.com
Homemade paint booth constructed from a kitchen stove hood with two fans and a light. Additional lamps are installed to improve overall illumination conditions. Top vent is coupled to hose and vented outside. Sealed or brushless fans are utilized to reduce fire hazards. Incorporates a hinged viewing glass, a clear plastic sheet for front covers, and a rotating table for ease of handling.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!