Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paint Booth from Stove Hood
Alex Kung on pages.interlog.com
Homemade paint booth constructed from a kitchen stove hood with two fans and a light. Additional lamps are installed to improve overall illumination conditions. Top vent is coupled to hose and vented outside. Sealed or brushless fans are utilized to reduce fire hazards. Incorporates a hinged viewing glass, a clear plastic sheet for front covers, and a rotating table for ease of handling.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!