Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paint Can Holder
Homemade paint can holder for a ladder constructed from a steel strap, plywood, and wooden strips. The strap hooks to a rung, while its lower portion is screwed to the plywood platform. The wooden strips straddle the lower rung to stabilize the platform.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!