Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paint Can Holder
Homemade paint can holder for a ladder constructed from a steel strap, plywood, and wooden strips. The strap hooks to a rung, while its lower portion is screwed to the plywood platform. The wooden strips straddle the lower rung to stabilize the platform.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- M46 Rapid Railroad Destructor - p...
- Pallet flipping machine - GIF
- fuel line forming tool
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!