Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paint Can Holder
Homemade paint can holder for a ladder constructed from a steel strap, plywood, and wooden strips. The strap hooks to a rung, while its lower portion is screwed to the plywood platform. The wooden strips straddle the lower rung to stabilize the platform.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!