Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pancake Boring Head
mark f on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade pancake boring head fabricated from bar stock and brass. Measures 3" in diameter and adjustable at 0.001" increments. Dividing head measures 1-3/4" from top to bottom.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
- Resistors for current measurement
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!