Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pancake Boring Head
mark f on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade pancake boring head fabricated from bar stock and brass. Measures 3" in diameter and adjustable at 0.001" increments. Dividing head measures 1-3/4" from top to bottom.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!