Homemade Panel Clamp and Veneer Press
Gene Howe on lumberjocks.com
Homemade method of utilizing pairs of Unistruts or perforated channel tubing to secure wooden panels for gluing. Width of the workpiece determines the required bolt length.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!