Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Panel Saw
Hector Acevedo on woodgears.ca
Homemade panel saw constructed on a wood frame that rests flat against the wall when not in use. To enable sharing the space with an automobile, the saw carriage lifts up and is stored horizontally.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!