Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Panel Saw
Hector Acevedo on woodgears.ca
Homemade panel saw constructed on a wood frame that rests flat against the wall when not in use. To enable sharing the space with an automobile, the saw carriage lifts up and is stored horizontally.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!