Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paper Roll Cutter
MRGM on hotrodders.com
Homemade paper roll cutter constructed from scrap materials. The cutting blade is welded to a movable T-bar. Springs exert a downward force on the T-bar to keep the blade in contact with the paper. Additional T-bars hold the roll down to avoid slack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!