Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paper Roll Cutter
MRGM on hotrodders.com
Homemade paper roll cutter constructed from scrap materials. The cutting blade is welded to a movable T-bar. Springs exert a downward force on the T-bar to keep the blade in contact with the paper. Additional T-bars hold the roll down to avoid slack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!