Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paper Roll Cutter
MRGM on hotrodders.com
Homemade paper roll cutter constructed from scrap materials. The cutting blade is welded to a movable T-bar. Springs exert a downward force on the T-bar to keep the blade in contact with the paper. Additional T-bars hold the roll down to avoid slack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Magnetic V-block auxiliary vise jaw
- Truss failure - video
- SB lathe reverse tumbler mod.
- Making parts for my first stick w...
- Christmas tree shearing tools - G...
- Tractor Brush/Tree Grapple
- DIY Portable Generator EZ Lift Sy...
- War trains - photos
- 1950s double-engined Fordson trac...
- Blank gear Arbor with draw bar.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!