Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paper Roll Cutter
MRGM on hotrodders.com
Homemade paper roll cutter constructed from scrap materials. The cutting blade is welded to a movable T-bar. Springs exert a downward force on the T-bar to keep the blade in contact with the paper. Additional T-bars hold the roll down to avoid slack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!