Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paper Roll Cutter
MRGM on hotrodders.com
Homemade paper roll cutter constructed from scrap materials. The cutting blade is welded to a movable T-bar. Springs exert a downward force on the T-bar to keep the blade in contact with the paper. Additional T-bars hold the roll down to avoid slack.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DeBurring Tool
- 1.75x12" boring bar.
- Concorde jet droop nose - GIF, vi...
- Phylrich Faucet Stopper Stem Repl...
- Forging a crown wheel - GIF and v...
- Making a bucket the old fashioned...
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!