Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paper Strip Tolerance Setting
randyc on chaski.org
Homemade use of paper strips as a solution to finding and setting machining tolerances as close as .005".
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
- Automatic dropdown kitchen cabine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!