Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Paper Strip Tolerance Setting
randyc on chaski.org
Homemade use of paper strips as a solution to finding and setting machining tolerances as close as .005".
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin punching mo...
- Automatic hot dog cooking grill
- Small Parts Finger Plate
- Harbor Freight Jib Crane Mounts -...
- Steel mill cobble GIF
- Flying inflatable boat
- Sprinkler grill
- Hand-held laser for nuclear decom...
- Virtually Non stick cast iron coo...
- [Portuguese] - 3 videos - Suporte...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!