Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parallelogram T-Nut
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade parallelogram T-nut originally designed by C.R. Nanda. Installed by dropping the nut into the upper T-slot. Turning action of the tightening bolt engages the nut to the rack. Secured to the slot by a 14-20 bolt and a T-nut. Fabricated from a section of 1/4" CRS plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!