Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parallelogram T-Nut
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade parallelogram T-nut originally designed by C.R. Nanda. Installed by dropping the nut into the upper T-slot. Turning action of the tightening bolt engages the nut to the rack. Secured to the slot by a 14-20 bolt and a T-nut. Fabricated from a section of 1/4" CRS plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!