Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Part Contour Gauge
Machinery N. Y. on dougberch.com
Uses wires mounted inside a frame, allowing them to slide. The gauge allows the user to reproduce a part's contour, resulting in the negative being made available for duplication.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!