Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Part Contour Gauge
Machinery N. Y. on dougberch.com
Uses wires mounted inside a frame, allowing them to slide. The gauge allows the user to reproduce a part's contour, resulting in the negative being made available for duplication.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!