Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parting Toolholder
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade parting toolholder intended to function with a back rake. Designed for a Norman Patent QCTP and mounted on a plinth. Holds the parting blade at 4.5 degrees angle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!