Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parting Toolholder
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade parting toolholder intended to function with a back rake. Designed for a Norman Patent QCTP and mounted on a plinth. Holds the parting blade at 4.5 degrees angle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!