Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parts Holding Jig
37mj on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade parts holding jig for securing fenders, hoods, etc. whilst doing body work. Legs slide back and forth and adjust vertically. Top bar slides in and out, and is capable of spinning 360 degrees. Disassembles into flat pieces for easy storage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!