Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parts Holding Jig
37mj on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade parts holding jig for securing fenders, hoods, etc. whilst doing body work. Legs slide back and forth and adjust vertically. Top bar slides in and out, and is capable of spinning 360 degrees. Disassembles into flat pieces for easy storage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!