Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parts Holding Jig
37mj on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade parts holding jig for securing fenders, hoods, etc. whilst doing body work. Legs slide back and forth and adjust vertically. Top bar slides in and out, and is capable of spinning 360 degrees. Disassembles into flat pieces for easy storage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!