Homemade Parts Holding Jig
37mj on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade parts holding jig for securing fenders, hoods, etc. whilst doing body work. Legs slide back and forth and adjust vertically. Top bar slides in and out, and is capable of spinning 360 degrees. Disassembles into flat pieces for easy storage.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!