Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Parts Spray Booth and Fume Hood
e-tek on garagejournal.com
Homemade parts spray booth and fume hood constructed from rigid foam insulation, a furnace duct amplifier fan, furnace filter material, heater, and thermostat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!