Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PCB Bubble Etch Tank
Dandymon on instructables.com
Homemade printed circuit board (PCB) bubble etch tank constructed from a plastic tub and bin, a fish tank air pump, rubber tubing, cable ties, and tape.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!