Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PCB Bubble Etch Tank
Dandymon on instructables.com
Homemade printed circuit board (PCB) bubble etch tank constructed from a plastic tub and bin, a fish tank air pump, rubber tubing, cable ties, and tape.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!