Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PCB Drill Press
ftobler on thingiverse.com
Homemade PCB drill press constructed from 3D-printed parts, wood, threaded rod, and hardware. Powered by a 24mm diameter PCB drill.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!