Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade PCB Hand Drilling Machine
zorif on instructables.com
Homemade printed circuit board (PCB) hand drilling machine constructed from a 24v DC motor sourced from a surplus dot matrix printer, a nylon pulley, and hardware.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!