Homemade Peg Board Tool Cart
Brad Justinen on instructables.com
Homemade peg board tool cart constructed from scrap materials. Metal frame with casters is assembled and welded. Peg boards are screwed to their frames and fastened with hinges. Peg boards are then screwed to the main metal frame, painted, and stocked with tools.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!