Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pen Sled
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade pen sled intended to secure small parts for cutting on a table saw. Constructed from melamine and particle board. Features a pivoting hold-down and a non-interfering adjustable stop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!