Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pen Sled
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade pen sled intended to secure small parts for cutting on a table saw. Constructed from melamine and particle board. Features a pivoting hold-down and a non-interfering adjustable stop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!