Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pen Sled
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade pen sled intended to secure small parts for cutting on a table saw. Constructed from melamine and particle board. Features a pivoting hold-down and a non-interfering adjustable stop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!