Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pen Sled
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade pen sled intended to secure small parts for cutting on a table saw. Constructed from melamine and particle board. Features a pivoting hold-down and a non-interfering adjustable stop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!