Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Phase Converter
F.St.M. on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade phase converter intended to enable a 3-phase lathe and mill to run on residential 220v power. Incorporates start and run capacitors, as well as an electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ripping up my Deck in High Speed
- Table Saw designed for ripping
- Wood Lathe tool holder
- Crayon manufacturing GIF
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!