Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Phase Converter
F.St.M. on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade phase converter intended to enable a 3-phase lathe and mill to run on residential 220v power. Incorporates start and run capacitors, as well as an electric motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!