Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pickup Truck Gas Bottle Holder
CAOS on garagejournal.com
Homemade gas bottle holder intended to support an Argon tank in the bed of a pickup truck. Consisting of a steel ring with two steel blocks welded on the OD 90 degrees apart from each other. Unit is secured to the bed frame by Allen bolts, while two 3/4" Allen set screws retain the gas bottle in the bracket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!