Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pickup Truck Gas Bottle Holder
CAOS on garagejournal.com
Homemade gas bottle holder intended to support an Argon tank in the bed of a pickup truck. Consisting of a steel ring with two steel blocks welded on the OD 90 degrees apart from each other. Unit is secured to the bed frame by Allen bolts, while two 3/4" Allen set screws retain the gas bottle in the bracket.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!