Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pie Jaw Preload Ring
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade pie jaw preload ring machined from aluminum and intended to facilitate accurate machining of the jaws. Ring has been tapped to accept three adjusting screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!