Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pie Jaw Preload Ring
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade pie jaw preload ring machined from aluminum and intended to facilitate accurate machining of the jaws. Ring has been tapped to accept three adjusting screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!