Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pillar Tool
Homemade pillar tool constructed via adaptation of a drill stand. Sliding clamp is modified to accept the tapping tool. Tapping head consists of a chuck, collar, shaft, and handle. Chuck is scrap, 10mm with 3/8" TPI thread. Base plate accepts a vise or a rotating table through a base pillar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!