Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pilot Bearing Puller
Hilton on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade pilot bearing puller improvised from an M8 bolt, a nut, and a hex key. The hex key serves to lock the nut and bolt assembly in place behind the bearing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!