Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pine Workbench
Robert Donovan on robertsdonovan.com
Homemade pine workbench measuring 72"x24"x26" and mounted on casters for increased mobility. Includes illustrated step-by-step procedures on how cut and assemble the top panel, legs, and shelf.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!