Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pine Workbench
Robert Donovan on robertsdonovan.com
Homemade pine workbench measuring 72"x24"x26" and mounted on casters for increased mobility. Includes illustrated step-by-step procedures on how cut and assemble the top panel, legs, and shelf.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!