Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pinewood Derby Wind Tunnel
Randy Davis on maximum-velocity.com
Homemade wind tunnel constructed from a high velocity blower, digital scale, particle board, pulley, hinges, and plexiglass.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
- Automatic dropdown kitchen cabine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!