Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pinewood Derby Wind Tunnel
Randy Davis on maximum-velocity.com
Homemade wind tunnel constructed from a high velocity blower, digital scale, particle board, pulley, hinges, and plexiglass.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rube Goldberg-esque cake serving ...
- Build a Portable Bandsaw Table (F...
- Tractor burning weeds - GIF
- Case Hardening Compound
- Plans market update
- Hidden garage - GIF
- Overhead pneumatic hose connection.
- how high pressure gas bottles are...
- Sight Adjustment Press or Small S...
- 6 trucks transporting a 300-ton g...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!