Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pipe Alignment and Welding Clamp
EclecticNeophyte on homemadetools.net
Homemade pipe alignment and welding clamp adapted from a standard C-clamp with the addition of two lengths of steel angle. In use, the tool is positioned to span the gap between two sections of pipe, thereby aligning them for welding.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!