Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pipe Alignment and Welding Clamp
EclecticNeophyte on homemadetools.net
Homemade pipe alignment and welding clamp adapted from a standard C-clamp with the addition of two lengths of steel angle. In use, the tool is positioned to span the gap between two sections of pipe, thereby aligning them for welding.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!