Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pipe Alignment and Welding Clamp
EclecticNeophyte on homemadetools.net
Homemade pipe alignment and welding clamp adapted from a standard C-clamp with the addition of two lengths of steel angle. In use, the tool is positioned to span the gap between two sections of pipe, thereby aligning them for welding.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!