Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pipe Beading Tool
Andrew A. Libby on thesamba.com
Homemade intercooler pipe beading tool based on a Vise-grip. Intended to bead tubes down to 9/16" ID. Bead was welded onto one jaw and a matching channel was ground on the opposite jaw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!