Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Piston Notching Tool
dennis111 on fordmuscleforums.com
Homemade piston notching tool adapted from a surplus intake valve. Sanding paper was glued to the valve face as a means of removing piston material as necessary. Tool is driven by a cordless drill.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!