Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Piston Notching Tool
dennis111 on fordmuscleforums.com
Homemade piston notching tool adapted from a surplus intake valve. Sanding paper was glued to the valve face as a means of removing piston material as necessary. Tool is driven by a cordless drill.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
- How to Make Biggest Super Powerfu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!