Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pit Box
Pat Beattie on stockcarracing.com
Homemade pit box featuring a 10-drawer chest and an 11-drawer rolling cabinet. Measures 23x67x60". Frame is welded and mounted in go-kart spindles with golf cart wheels and tires and T-bar steering. Steering linkage constructed from threaded tubing. Shelves are designed to hold large tools, creepers, and oil cans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!