Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pit Box
Pat Beattie on stockcarracing.com
Homemade pit box featuring a 10-drawer chest and an 11-drawer rolling cabinet. Measures 23x67x60". Frame is welded and mounted in go-kart spindles with golf cart wheels and tires and T-bar steering. Steering linkage constructed from threaded tubing. Shelves are designed to hold large tools, creepers, and oil cans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!