Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pit Box
Pat Beattie on stockcarracing.com
Homemade pit box featuring a 10-drawer chest and an 11-drawer rolling cabinet. Measures 23x67x60". Frame is welded and mounted in go-kart spindles with golf cart wheels and tires and T-bar steering. Steering linkage constructed from threaded tubing. Shelves are designed to hold large tools, creepers, and oil cans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!