Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pit Box
Pat Beattie on stockcarracing.com
Homemade pit box featuring a 10-drawer chest and an 11-drawer rolling cabinet. Measures 23x67x60". Frame is welded and mounted in go-kart spindles with golf cart wheels and tires and T-bar steering. Steering linkage constructed from threaded tubing. Shelves are designed to hold large tools, creepers, and oil cans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!