Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pit Box
Pat Beattie on stockcarracing.com
Homemade pit box featuring a 10-drawer chest and an 11-drawer rolling cabinet. Measures 23x67x60". Frame is welded and mounted in go-kart spindles with golf cart wheels and tires and T-bar steering. Steering linkage constructed from threaded tubing. Shelves are designed to hold large tools, creepers, and oil cans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!