Homemade Pit Cart
Areteracing on garagejournal.com
Homemade pit cart intended to accommodate a medium-sized toolbox and equipped with an integral air tank. Primary work surface features a vise. Pneumatic and electrical reels reside in a separate compartment.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!