Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pivoted Grinder Attachment
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Grinding attachment with a pivot point for the swing arm. Notch has been cut into the table to hold round work. Intended to enable the end-on use of thin grinding disks meant for a surface grinder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!