Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Planer Bench Stabilizing
waho6o9 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade planer bench stabilizing method consisting of anchoring the workbench to the wall by means of a lag bolt. Bolt can be easily removed to restore bench mobility as desired.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!