Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plasma Circle Cutter
Sandy on weldingweb.com
Homemade circle cutting guide for a plasma torch. Roll pin at the bottom of the slide/thumbscrew assembly serves as the axis. Adjustable for circle size.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!