Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plastic Injection Molding Machine
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade plastic injection molding machine based on the Gingery design. Mods include the plunger/pull handle, plunger guide, heater block, and temperature controller. Frame was constructed from scrap metal. Utilizes two, 150w heaters controlled by TRIACs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!