Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plastic-Sheeted Paint Booth
Irelands Child on hotrodders.com
Homemade plastic-sheeted paint booth erected in a garage utilizing high-efficiency furnace filters. Features an explosion-proof 1050 CFM fan, as well as an air inlet baffle to avoid forcing air directly across the fresh paint.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!