Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pneumatic Tapping Holder
Ed Haas on nmpproducts.com
Homemade pneumatic hold down utilized to position small parts during tapping operations. A contact switch automatically engages the device when the quill is brought down. Constructed from a pneumatic cylinder, surplus aluminum, air hose, and fittings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!