Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pneumatic Tapping Holder
Ed Haas on nmpproducts.com
Homemade pneumatic hold down utilized to position small parts during tapping operations. A contact switch automatically engages the device when the quill is brought down. Constructed from a pneumatic cylinder, surplus aluminum, air hose, and fittings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!