Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pneumatic Turbine Grinder
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade pneumatic turbine grinder mounted to a lathe's tool post by means of fitted and relieved Delrin blocks. Intended to facilitate internal grinding, the unit runs at 40,000 RPM.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!