Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pneumatic Turbine Grinder
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade pneumatic turbine grinder mounted to a lathe's tool post by means of fitted and relieved Delrin blocks. Intended to facilitate internal grinding, the unit runs at 40,000 RPM.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!