Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Cable Tracer
iectyx3c on instructables.com
Homemade pocket cable tracer intended to facilitate the accurate identification of matching ends within a network's wiring run. Constructed from a wireless door/window alarm, alligator clips, and a voltage tester.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!