Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Hole Clamp
mikeadiddle on youtube.com
Homemade copy of a commercially available pocket hole clamp. Constructed from plywood and a short section of aluminum rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!