Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Hole Jig
Izzy Swan on izzyswan.com
Homemade pocket hole jig constructed from plywood, lumber, hose clamp, track pad, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!