Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Knife Sharpener
jvander68 on homemadetools.net
Homemade pocket knife sharpener adapted from a Harbor Freight grinder. Holds the knife at an even 5-degree angle to the grinder. Includes detailed plans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!