Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Knife Sharpener
jvander68 on homemadetools.net
Homemade pocket knife sharpener adapted from a Harbor Freight grinder. Holds the knife at an even 5-degree angle to the grinder. Includes detailed plans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!