Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Knife Sharpener
jvander68 on homemadetools.net
Homemade pocket knife sharpener adapted from a Harbor Freight grinder. Holds the knife at an even 5-degree angle to the grinder. Includes detailed plans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic lift for bike garage
- Arctic convoy to the DEW Line wit...
- All in one Down Draft /Work bench...
- CENTER DRILL BITS BOX
- DRILL PRESS THICKNESS SANDER (2)
- chicken wire forming GIF
- Debugging a Punch Press Controller
- Scale model working heavy equipment
- Maslow 4'x8' CNC routing machine
- A grinder from the days when Men ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!