Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Knife Sharpener
jvander68 on homemadetools.net
Homemade pocket knife sharpener adapted from a Harbor Freight grinder. Holds the knife at an even 5-degree angle to the grinder. Includes detailed plans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!