Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Tool
Matt2 Silver on instructables.com
Homemade pocket tool constructed from repurposed aluminum arrow shafts, tips, and inserts. Customized to accept 1/4" driver bits and X-Acto blades.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!