Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pocket Wood Lathe
timbologist on thingiverse.com
Homemade pocket wood lathe 3D-printed from ABS plastic and powered by a surplus drill motor. Headstock also doubles as a tool grinder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Swarf Magnet for the milling tabl...
- Large Swarf Collection Tool for L...
- Multiple hand stamp helping hand.
- Retractable internal screw cuttin...
- Miniature working shotgun - GIF a...
- Letter/Number Punch Holder
- corner radius milling cutter used...
- Shrinker Stretcher
- Liquid level indicator
- Countersink tool with an adjustab...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!