Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Poor Man's Boring Bar
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade boring bar fashioned from surplus materials. Cross hole reamed on a bar to accept the tool bit. A #10-32 set screw at the center secures the bit to the bar. Designed to cut 5/16" radius on steel. Bit adapted from a broken end mill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!