Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Poor Man's Boring Bar
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade boring bar fashioned from surplus materials. Cross hole reamed on a bar to accept the tool bit. A #10-32 set screw at the center secures the bit to the bar. Designed to cut 5/16" radius on steel. Bit adapted from a broken end mill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Table Saw
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!