Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Poor Man's Boring Bar
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade boring bar fashioned from surplus materials. Cross hole reamed on a bar to accept the tool bit. A #10-32 set screw at the center secures the bit to the bar. Designed to cut 5/16" radius on steel. Bit adapted from a broken end mill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!