Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Poor Man's Knee
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade knee arrangement constructed from a series of plates and intended to be mounted to the mill table as a means of preserving head alignment during vertical position adjustment. Workpiece is secured in a tooling plate and additional plates are placed below it. Close-fitting pins on each plate enable precise alignment. T-nuts secure the bottom plate to the table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!