Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Poor Man's Knee
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade knee arrangement constructed from a series of plates and intended to be mounted to the mill table as a means of preserving head alignment during vertical position adjustment. Workpiece is secured in a tooling plate and additional plates are placed below it. Close-fitting pins on each plate enable precise alignment. T-nuts secure the bottom plate to the table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!