Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Poor Man's Knee
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade knee arrangement constructed from a series of plates and intended to be mounted to the mill table as a means of preserving head alignment during vertical position adjustment. Workpiece is secured in a tooling plate and additional plates are placed below it. Close-fitting pins on each plate enable precise alignment. T-nuts secure the bottom plate to the table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!