Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Poor Man's Slitting Saw
jkilroy on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade poor man's slitting saw adapted from a carbide, trim saw blade. Blade was mounted to a piece of round stock, which was tapped to accept the securing bolt.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!